Wed, 25 May|
Parsili - Midst of Panaromic Nature
Parsili Camping Experience, Sidhi • Riverside Camping • Ideal Experience For All Age Groups • Comfortable Stay and Food
Time & Location
25-May-2022, 1:00 pm – 27-May-2022, 7:00 am
Parsili, Parsili, Madhya Pradesh 486666, India
About The Event
Parsili Camping Experience, Sidhi
- Riverside Camping
- Ideal Experience For All Age Groups
- Comfortable Stay and Food
Individual :2999/- (PP)Includes
Located at a stone’s throw near the Banas River at Parsili, this Point will surely take your breath away. The white sand at the riverside offers a different experience. Lush greenery around is the home to a rich variety of avifauna. The trexpert also offers an activity called the Barefoot Walk which is a walk in the river at knee deep water. Factual Information: One of the most popular forest in Parsili, Parsili is located at just about 97 km from Rewa and 98 Km from Bandhavgarh. The campsite is located on THE BANK OF RIVER BANAS
Comfortable Camping Tents on double sharing basis, that comes along with constructed washrooms.
The camp has a camping capacity of 40 people.
Activity: The camp offers a short trekking experience, which is a great way to get close to nature in Parsili. The camp also has many activities like Volley ball, Boomerang, Hiking etcItinerary · Day 1 -
Pickup from Starting Point
After Reaching the Destination there is a Hi-Tea at 3:30pm-4pm + Orientation.
Nature walk in Parsili + Adventure Activities
How to Pitch a Tent (7:30pm)
Dinner at 8:30pm
Bonfire + Acoustic Music(11:00pm)· Day 2 -
Orientation at 5:30 am
Trek to Parsili River side at 6:00 am
Breakfast (8:00 am)
Trek to ParsiliJungle .
Back to base camp till 5:15 pm
Dinner at 8:30pm
Bonfire + Acoustic Music(11:00pm)
Candidate Experience Sharing time.
Camping with Bonfire Activities.· Day 3 -
Closing Day Ceremony at 6:30 am with Certificate Distribution.
Back to Railway Station till 8:00 amStay
· Comfortable Camping Tents on double sharing basis,Meal
· 2 breakfast
· 1 lunch
· 2 dinner included in the package.Other Inclusions
· 2 evening tea
· Good quality Foam Mattress, Blanket, and Pillow will be provided in all tents.
· Evening Snacks (Vegetarian)Things To Carry
· Toiletries (shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
· Medicines Kit (with any personal medication)
· Cash as there are no ATMs nearby
· Sturdy and waterproof backpack
· Juice packs, Glucon-D etc
· Mosquito repellent cream
· A torch with new batteries (in case of emergency)
· Camera (Optional)Advisory
· The timings mentioned in the itinerary are tentative and may change under uncertain circumstances.
· Transportation is not a part of this package.
· River Crossing is subject to availability, river flow, and weather conditions.
· Items of personal nature or any personal expenses are not included in the package. Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion labels should also be considered exclusion.
· Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.).
· Carrying jewelry or other valuables to the campsite is not advisable.
· No smoking or consumption of alcohol at the premises is allowed.
· Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.Tour Type
· This activity can be availed as a private or group tourCancellation Policy
· If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
· If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
· If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
· In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.Refund Policy
· The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business daysConfirmation Policy
· The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
· In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
· Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.