Overnight Camping At Bargi Dam, Jabalpur
2100/- per adult (Only Trekking/ Camping / Breakfast and Lunch) (Minimum 10 Person)
3550/ per Adult (Trekking/Adventure Activities-5 / Camping / Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) (Minimum 10 Person)
Bargi Dam is one of the major dams built on Narmada River in Madhya Pradesh, not so far away from the city of Jabalpur. This camping experience at the dam brings you to an amazing package of sightseeing, full day of activities and trekking near a waterfall. Factual Information: Built on the river Narmada, the Bargi Dam was one of the first completed of the 30 dams to be built on the holy river. Named after the village near which it's made, the dam serves three main purposes in the state, that of irrigation, power generation, and most of all, tourism. The state has built a lot of infrastructure for tourism and adventure sports in the region. Stay: You will be staying in tents on a double sharing basis, with the maximum capacity being 40 for the campsite. Activity: The camp offers a brilliant trekking experience in the region so you can get close to nature and scenes of the region. Apart from this, the campsite also offers amazing adventure activities like ATV rides, Land zorbing, Zipline, Volleyball, Burma Bridge, rifle shooting, and archery. How To Reach: Bargi Dam is located some 40 km from the nearest city of Jabalpur. The nearest railhead is also that of Jabalpur which has brilliant connectivity with the rest of the state. From here, the Jabalpur - Mandla road via Samadhi Road brings you to the Dam. Alternatively, Jabalpur - Nagpur via Bargi Police station can also be taken to reach the Dam.
· Day 1 -
5:30 to 5:15: When you arrive at the Campsite, you will be greeted by our representatives and treated with a refreshing welcome drink before check-in.
5:30 to 6:00: Briefing about the two days' plan by the Camp staff and orientation.
6:00 to 6:30 PM: Hi-tea will be served.
6:30 to 8:30 PM: Enjoy a nature walk up Bargi Dam, along with exciting Boat Ride.
8:30 - 9:00 PM: Take 30 minutes of rest after the activities.
9:00 PM to 9:30 PM: You will be taught how to pitch your tents.
9:30 PM to 10:30 PM: Light and ethnic dinner will be served.
10:30 PM to 11:00 PM: Enjoy the evening with a campfire, live music and get a good overnight sleep in the camps.
· Day 2 -
5:30 AM: Orientation for the Second day.
6:00 to 8:30 AM: You will go for enjoying local trek and nature walk.
8:30 to 9:30 PM: Breakfast will be served.
9:30 to 12:30 PM: Enjoy Adventure activities
1:00 PM to 2:30 PM: Ethnic Lunch will be served.
2:30 PM to 3:00 PM: Group gathering and experience sharing.
3:00 PM: Check-out and bring the experience to an end with certificate distribution.
· Camping on a double sharing basis
· 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner are included in the package.
· Vegetarian and ethnic food
· Rifle Shooting.
· Good quality Foam Mattress, Blanket will be provided in all tents.
· Welcome Drink
· Evening Snacks (Vegetarian)
Things To Carry
· Toiletries (shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
· Medicines Kit (with any personal medication)
· Cash as there are no ATMs nearby
· Sturdy and waterproof backpack
· Juice packs, Glucon-D etc
· Mosquito repellent cream
· A torch with new batteries (in case of emergency)
· Camera (Optional)
· The timings mentioned in the itinerary are tentative and may change under
· uncertain circumstances.
· Transportation is not a part of this package.
· River Crossing is subject to availability, river flow, and weather conditions.
· Items of personal nature or any personal expenses are not included in the
· package. Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion labels should
· also be considered exclusion.
· Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.).
· Carrying jewelry or other valuables to the campsite is not advisable.
· No smoking or consumption of alcohol at the premises is allowed.
· Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour Minimum 15 Peoples
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour
cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of
total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100%
of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities
may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate
feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
· The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
· Confirmation Policy
· The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours
· of successful booking
· In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s
· preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
· Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund
will be processed.
To Know More About us Visit us on : https://www.trexpert.org https://www.trexpertworldwide.com https://www.digitalshoppify.com
https://www.facebook.com/trexpert.in Google Play Application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wTREXPERT_10490711&hl=en https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wTREXPERTSTORE_10647988 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wDigitalShoppify_10706848&hl=en