Trekking At Singrampur, Jabalpur
· Perfect Mixture of Camping and Offbeat Trekking
· Day Out in the Nature
· Comfortable Stay and Food
1250/- per adult (Only Trekking/ Camping / Breakfast and Lunch)
1550/- per Adult (Trekking/Adventure Activities-5 / Camping / Breakfast and Lunch)
Enjoy trekking camping experience at Singrampur with your loved one along
with a few day activities.
Singrampur is a historical place where final battle fought between Rani Durgawati and
Mughal king Akbar's Senapati Asaf Khan. The town is named after Sangram which in Hindi
means war. Singrampur comes under district Damoh, Madhya Pradesh.
Stay: if necessary
Comfortable Camping Tents on double sharing basis
The camp has a camping capacity of 80 people.
The camp offers a short trekking experience, which is a great way to get close to the nature
in Singrampur. The camp also has many activities like, Riffle shooting, archery,
trampoline, Team Building Games
How to reach the stay?
It takes 1 hour to travel from Jabalpur to Singrampur. The approximate driving
distance between Jabalpur and Singrampur is 54 km
Day 1 -
7:00 AM: Reporting at Singrampur Camp Sight
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: When you arrive at the Adventure Campsite, you will be greeted
by our representatives, and Hi-tea and Breakfast will be served.
9:00 AM to 02:00 AM: After Orientation Trek will start from the base camp. It will
take approx. 2 hours to reach the end point where you can enjoy the beauty of nature
at Singrampur (jungle trekking, Bird watching, Nature Trail, Rani Durgawati Fort) at
2:00 pm. (Pack Lunch will be Provided to the candidates)
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM: After Reaching to the Fort Candidate can eat there Lunch.
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM: After Enjoying the Beauty of Nature candidate must come back to
the reporting point(Rani Durgawati Fort).
3:30 PM to 4:00 PM: Back to Base Camp.
4:30 PM to 5:00PM: After Reaching the Base Camp Tea- Snacks + Orientation.
5:30 PM to 06:00PM: Closing with gathering, experience sharing, and Certificate
· Tent stays accommodation on twin sharing basis.
· 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunches, are included
· Vegtarian and ethnic food
· Volley ball
· Riffle Shooting.
· Welcome Drink
· Evening Snacks (Vegetarian)
Things To Carry
· Toiletries (shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
· Medicines Kit (with any personal medication)
· Cash as there are no ATMs nearby
· Sturdy and waterproof backpack
· Juice packs, Glucon-D etc
· Mosquito repellent cream
· A torch with new batteries (in case of emergency)
· Camera (Optional)
· The timings mentioned in the itinerary are tentative and may change under
· uncertain circumstances.
· Transportation is not a part of this package.
· River Crossing is subject to availability, river flow, and weather conditions.
· Items of personal nature or any personal expenses are not included in the
· package. Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion labels should
· also be considered exclusion.
· Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.).
· Carrying jewelry or other valuables to the campsite is not advisable.
· No smoking or consumption of alcohol at the premises is allowed.
· Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.
This activity can be availed as a private or group tour Minimum 15 Peoples
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour
cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of
total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100%
of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities
may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate
feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
· The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
· Confirmation Policy
· The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours
· of successful booking
· In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s
· preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
· Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund
· will be processed.
To Know More About us Visit us on : https://www.trexpert.org https://www.trexpertworldwide.com https://www.digitalshoppify.com Google Play Application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wTREXPERT_10490711&hl=en https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wTREXPERTSTORE_10647988 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wDigitalShoppify_10706848&hl=en
Contact : +91-8319983746