If you’re thinking of embarking on your next trekking adventure, it’s important to plan in advance and be prepared in case you face any emergency situation. This could include financial setbacks due to losing your wallet, getting stranded or meeting with an accident during the trek.
With Trek Cover from Bajaj Finserv, you can block your credit cards with a single call, avail travel and hotel assistance, get a temporary smartphone to contact your family in an emergency, complimentary personal accident cover and more.
Features & Benefits
Emergency Travel Assistance
If you’re stranded on your trek, you can get emergency travel and hotel assistance up to Rs. 1,00,000 in India and up to Rs. 1,80,000 abroad.
Block Cards With One Call
Lost your wallet while trekking? Safeguard your money by quickly blocking all your lost credit cards and debit cards with just one phone call. The toll-free number for this service is: 1800-419-4000
Stay protected when you go trekking with a complimentary insurance cover up to Rs. 1,50,000 for personal accidents. This also includes accidents caused during adventure sports.
PAN Card Replacement
You can also get free replacement of your PAN card in case you lose it.
Travel Safe Membership
The Trek Cover from Bajaj Finserv also includes a one-year Travel Safe membership which has the following benefits:
• You can block all your debit and credit cards in case they have been stolen or lost, in order to prevent their misuse.
• If you are in India at the time of loss, you can receive financial assistance up to Rs. 1,00,000 to cover your hotel bills and air travel back home. This advance is an interest-free advance for the maximum duration of 28 days. You have to repay the amount within 28 days.
• You can get a replacement smartphone to enable you to be in touch with your family members. The smartphone has to be returned after your trip is over or within 7 days. This feature is valid only in specific cities.
• You can also get an immediate cash advance of Rs. 5000 to help you with basic living expenses and getting back home.
• The Travel Safe membership also covers the cost of replacing your PAN card if you lose it along with other cards and documents.
• You can stay protected with a Complimentary Insurance Cover against personal accidents, which also includes adventure sports, upto Rs. 1,50,000 for a maximum duration of upto 10 days while on your trek.
What’s Not Covered
• If you lose your valuables while being intoxicated, coverage will not be provided.
• KYC documents
• Travel Safe membership letter
How To Apply
• Applying for the Trek Cover is easy. All you have to do is log in to the https://www.trexpertworldwide.com/general-insurance website, fill up the details required in the Trek Cover application form and pay the premium amount online.
• In case of loss of cards, call our toll-free number 1800-419-4000 within 24 hours
• You also need to provide evidence of your need for emergency assistance.